Most importantly please look after you and yours. We want everyone to enjoy the weekend! All normal laws apply, no murders, theft or drugs! Please note we are not liable for the actions of any of the attendees at Dazzley.
1. Anyone attending the festival must have a wrist band (collected on the door) and must wear this at all times.
2. This is private property; please respect the area as you would your own house.
3. All children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult over 18 at all times.
3a) As the supervising adult you are responsible for the actions, incidents or injuries in relation to your under 16s.
4. The terms of the event’s license is that anyone under the age of 18 will not be permitted to drink on the premises:
4a) Anyone who looks under the age of 18 and is not carrying a form of identification will have alcohol confiscated.
4b) We will be carrying out random spot-checks to enforce this.
5. Don’t drop litter – please!
6. We reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to anyone who is underage or behaving in a disorderly manner.
7. Any person who is behaving in a way which we see as disorderly will be asked to leave at any time.
8. There will be a field available to park cars next to tents but in the case of rain, this becomes boggy. We do not take responsibility for any vehicles.
9. Personal property is brought at your own risk, we will not take responsibility for any property which is lost, damaged or stolen during the event.
10. We take no responsibility for any personal injuries incurred at the event.
11. If you invite people without telling us we have the right to refuse both you and them entry or to ask you to leave if you are already there.
12. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. The organisers reserve the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
13. Please comply with all instructions given to you by staff members, who will be identifiable.
14. Accessibility & Inclusion: please contact us with your requirements to make our event accessible to you.
15. Enjoy yourself!
The management reserve the right to evict anyone from the premises or refuse entry , for any
reason – without explanation. These terms and conditions are for your own safety.